Join Leading Change with Style on Sunday, July 16, 2017, as they inspire and highlight the next generation of female entrepreneurs who are Leading Change in the world of Fashion, Marketing, Law, and Communications.
Learn, connect and network with leading creators, entrepreneurs, bloggers, techies, all of whom are shaping today’s culture.
Additionally, they have partnered with Dress For Success Indianapolis to collect gently used or new professional accessories including; shoes, jewelry, scarfs and purses. So, clean out your closet and donate your gently used professional accessories at the event.
- Host & Moderator, Ebony Chappel, Editor in Chief & Director of Marketing at the Recorder Media Group
- Claire Sulmers, Founder of the Fashion Bomb Daily & Author of The Bomb Life
- Tonya Rapley, Founder of MyFabFinance.com
- Noell F. Allen, Esq., Owner of A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services, Inc.
- Kyla Woods, Owner of Crowd or Camera Communications Consulting
- Malina S. Jeffers, Owner of Malina Simone Inc.