November 12th, we kickoff our Beyond the Baseline Series community programming with #MoreThanAGame.
In collaboration with the National Association of Women Business Owners & the Women’s Final Four, More than a Game: Women, Leadership, and Sports will feature a panel of extraordinary women who will discuss how participation in sports positioned them to serve as leaders in their professions. Overcoming adversity, problem solving and teamwork are just a few of the skills athletes acquire through their participation in sports!
Be sure to attend as the panelists will give you some hidden gems of wisdom on how they turned their athletic abilities into absolutely amazing achievements. Click the link below to register for this event!
#NAWBO #WFF #WFFColumbus #BeyondtheBaseline #WomensBasketball #CollegeBasketball #Athletics #CollegeAthletics #Basketball #Sports #Columbus #ColumbusOH #OH
Join Leading Change with Style on Sunday, July 16, 2017, as they inspire and highlight the next generation of female entrepreneurs who are Leading Change in the world of Fashion, Marketing, Law, and Communications.
Learn, connect and network with leading creators, entrepreneurs, bloggers, techies, all of whom are shaping today’s culture.
Additionally, they have partnered with Dress For Success Indianapolis to collect gently used or new professional accessories including; shoes, jewelry, scarfs and purses. So, clean out your closet and donate your gently used professional accessories at the event.
- Host & Moderator, Ebony Chappel, Editor in Chief & Director of Marketing at the Recorder Media Group
- Claire Sulmers, Founder of the Fashion Bomb Daily & Author of The Bomb Life
- Tonya Rapley, Founder of MyFabFinance.com
- Noell F. Allen, Esq., Owner of A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services, Inc.
- Kyla Woods, Owner of Crowd or Camera Communications Consulting
- Malina S. Jeffers, Owner of Malina Simone Inc.