On Sunday, July 16, Leading Change with Style: Women & Entrepreneurship Brunch will take place in Indianapolis from 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM at the Bitwell Event Center.
Leading Change with Style: Women & Entrepreneurship Brunch will highlight some of the top entrepreneurs and business leaders in their industries. The panelist will share their secrets to success, as guests enjoy a full brunch and networking with other ambitious and career driven attendees. Guest will have the chance to connect with leading creators, entrepreneurs, bloggers, techies all of whom are influencing today’s culture.
- Host & Moderator, Ebony Chappel, Editor in Chief & Director of Marketing at the Recorder Media Group
- Claire Sulmers, Founder of the Fashion Bomb Daily & Author of The Bomb Life
- TonyaRapley, Founder of MyFabFinance.com
- Noell Allen, Esq., Owner of A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services, Inc.
- KylaWoods,Owner of Crowd or Camera Communications Consulting
- Malina S. Jeffers, Owner of Malina Simone Inc.